Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Crock Pot Candy




Crockpot Candy

One of the fun new recipes that I learned of this Christmas is a candy recipe that my oldest daughter,Maria Cosme, made. It is super easy ( I LIKE that) and it is quite tasty!!! It is one of those recipes that you can adjust according to what you have on hand and to your taste!!!

Since we are running out of time for this year, I think I might try this for St. Valentine's Day!!!


Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year!!!!!

Crock Pot Candy

1 16 oz jar plain peanuts

1 16 oz jar roasted peanuts

1 12 oz pkg milk chocolate chips

1 lb. Almond Bark

1 lb. White Chocolate Chips

  1. Layer above ingredients in crock pot.
  2. Cook on low for 2 hours.
  3. Take lid off and stir half way through. If need be, add more chocolate at this time.
  4. Place candies in tea size cupcake holders.
  5. Let stand until firm.

Note: I replaced the almond bark with dark chocolate chips due to nut allergies.

The dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips can be purchased at Mary’s Cakes and Candies.

Thanks for cheching out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment